BUY 2 FREE SHIPPING
Shape Flexer Specifications
- Brim diameter front to back 16-1/4 inches (41.3 cm)
- Brim diameter side to side 14 inches (35.5 cm)
- Weight .6 lbs (272 grams)
- UPF 50+ (crown, brim, and cape)
Securely Store Small Valuables Under Cape
Secure Sunglasses with Adjustable Bungee
Windy Days? Bring Em' ON!
- The Shape Flexer Brim will not fold or flop in wind up to 65mph/105 kph.
- If it's any windier than that, seek shelter immediately!
A back brim that WON'T cramp your style!
- If you hate your sunhat smacking into your backpack, bend the back up for clearance!
- Or, bend the back up to avoid hitting your back in sports!
Other Sunhat wires don't compare!
- Most sunhats don't come with a wire in the brim.
- Those that do, come with either a thin, flimsy, non shape-able plastic wire, or a thin metal wire not meant to be bent or shaped.
- The Shape Flexer has a patent pending, thick, shape-able, waterproof, durable wire built into the brim.
Singin' in the Rain!
- Water will not harm the Shape Flexer wire, nor the fabric.
- Keep the rain off your face. Even in a torrential downpour, the brim won't buckle!
Clean it in a Flash!
- Take the time out of cleaning salt stains, dirt, mud, or grime by popping it in the washer and dryer!
- Wash on "Warm" or "Cold" cycles.
- Tumble dry on LOW heat, or drip dry (the Shape Flexer is only damp after a wash cycle, and it air dries quickly!)
- Easily fold the Shape Flexer in half twice to fit it into the smallest of spaces.
- With security ever tightening at sporting events and concerts, the bags allowed are getting smaller and smaller. No problem for the Shape Flexer!
Stop the "Strangle and Dangle!"
- When people are out for the day with a sunhat, but out of the sun (or it has gone down), it's all too common to see their hats dangling behind them.
- The thin strap is then constantly tugging at your neck while the sunhat is flapping around behind you. While this won't kill you, it can be very annoying.
- This isn't a fashion statement, but rather done because the sunhat is too bulky/fragile to get into your bag, your pocket, your lap, or on a table!